Sunday, May 1, 2011

Project Delay

Well, today was the day I was supposed to start my Project 333. It ain't happening.

But I am in pretty good shape. Most of my closet, drawers and basement have been purged. I have have come a long way since I started this endeavor, and for that, I am ecstatic! . . .but I'm just not ready. I am down to about 42 items, and I just need the extra time to really sort through and figure out what is going to work best for me, and my lifestyle.

Nerves are mounting a bit too. Truth be told, I am scared that I will cheat!  That being said, I want to be sure I make the best selections, so that I am not even tempted. Although, with a family like mine, I don't think cheating would realistically, even be an option.

So, instead of a start date of 05.01.2011, it will now be 05.10.2011.
Pretty clever, eh? I mean, really, who will even notice?

Stay tuned. . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment