Wednesday, January 9, 2013

i am an idiot but in this case it's a good thing.

As I am sitting here, reworking and eliminating items from my way-too-long "Project 333, Phase 3" list, I discovered something. A mistake. A simple jump in numbers, which has instantly made my task infinitely easier:

"...3, 4, 9, 10..."

WHAT??!!

What happened to items 5, 6, 7 and 8??  Well, It looks like all my pieces are accounted for in the list, so I have to assume I simply made an error in numbering. Which means. . instead of being over by the 7 items as I originally thought, I am only over by 3 things! This is very good news, indeed. And with all this wiggle room, I will consider a couple adjustments and might even keep an item or two that might have been on the chopping block.

What a luxurious error!

Take a look at the revised list, including some new eliminations:
Project 333, Phase 3: The List

No comments:

Post a Comment